This protection encodes and hides the references of your application.
Hide all calls to other methods, types, fields and events. This protection is suitable so that the and thus avoid that the flow of your application can be analyzed.
This protection is available in the editions:
Startup Enterprise Admits © Smart Native Protection System
- Coding: This parameter defines how to code the references of the method.
- Normal: Static algorithms with random parameters are used to encode references.
- Expression: Dynamically generated expressions are used to encode references.
- x86: Dynamically generated native x86 expressions are used to encode references.
- Depth: This parameter defines the depth of the expression generated if the encoding is of type expression or x86.
- Internal: This parameter is a Boolean value, it indicates whether internal references should also be hidden.
- Type erase: This parameter is a Boolean value, it indicates whether the types of method parameters should be hidden.
- Normal: This mode adds an indirect method to hide the original.
- Strong: This mode adds a dynamic delegated method to hide the original.
- Advanced: This mode hides the reference using its coded pointer using the calli instruction.
- © Smart native protection system: This mode hides the reference by encoding its pointer with native methods and using it using the
- Exclude with attribute
Include this attribute in your source code:
[Obfuscation(Exclude = true, Feature = "Proxy")]
- Exclude from the interface
You can exclude this protection from the methods or classes you want.