The Best .NET Obfuscator with military-grade protection
ByteHide Shield help you protect your .NET applications to prevent them form being deobfuscated and avoid code theft.
In addition, Shield ensures the integrity of all your .NET application algorithms and intellectual property: Prevent their licensing systems from being illegitimately unlocked or their software from being decompiled and cracked directly affecting their business, reputation and revenue.
Why protect your .NET applications with Shield?
Unlike typical .NET obfuscators, ByteHide Shield offers state-of-the-art protection, adapted to today's problems.
You will never be worried about reverse engineering again.
Keep your intellectual property safe
- Keep the algorithms and data in your .NET and .NET Core applications (that are important to your business) secure and hidden. Therefore, preventing crackers or competitors from analyzing, decompiling and stealing them.
Protect your source of income
- Prevent attakers from cracking, exploiting or decompiling your application licensing system to get unauthorized access that might severely harm your company.
Prevent your applications from cracking
- C# is a programming language that is easy to decode or decompile. In client-side .NET applications, it is very easy to manipulate security checks, illegally access payment functions, bypass logins or licenses, or manipulate logic (cheating). This affects the experience of your legitimate users and gives your project a bad image.
Ensure integrity and lock out competitors
- Do you know what it means when competitors, hackers or third-party can decompile .EXE files? It means that your intellectual property (IP) is at incredible risk of being stolen. As a result, they may be able to crack, clone and spread harmful copies of your program, causing damage to your customers, your business and reputation.
Not just a simple .NET obfuscation
Many .NET obfuscation methods have become obsolete and are easily decompiled with deobfuscators or unpackers like De4dot or DnSpy. Our dotnet next-generation obfuscator offers everything you need not only to be protected now, but also in the future.
Powerful code optimization
With obfuscation algorithms, Shield replaces slow code with faster patterns, improves performance and method access, and removes metadata that allows attackers and reverse engineering experts to analyze and decompile the application causing severe performance problems. This process can significant reduce app size.
Military-grade code obfuscation
Implementing our .NET obfuscator offers you enterprise-grade security and .NET code protection that blends different layers of polymorphic and genuine protections that combine with each other to isolate all points of your applications, as a result, encrypted symbols cannot be cracked. It flexes security to achieve the perfect balance that allows you to deploy your apps without worrying about decompiling DLLs or dependencies.
- Call Hiding
- Control Flow
- Constants Protect
- Symbols Renaming
- Anti Tamper
- Native Encryption
Protecting your application against modifications is very important: if someone tries to fast decompile (with ILSpy or DnSpy) and the code is manipulated, integrity protections will block the execution preventing unauthorized debugging and reverse engineering. Integrity checks are included in the protections, which makes them undetectable.
Industrial Grade code shielding
Preventing unwanted tampering is crucial for your applications. By applying integrity checks and preventing decompilation, our .NET and C# obfuscator protects your application, DLLs and dependencies against decompilation for the lifetime of your application.
Environment protection of your .NET applications
Protecting your application is not enough. If both your environment and the libraries, packages and tools you need are easily manipulated, it will create a security breach that directly affects your application. Shield guarantees the integrity of dependencies and protects your source code against decompilation or reverse engineering.
Obfuscation as a service trusted by developers from over 50 countries
ByteHide Shield provides a powerfull and necessary infrastructure and integrations to automate the process of effectively securing source code.
- Protected code lines
- Companies that trust
Compatible with the entire ecosystem
Compatibility with the framework you use, adapted to specific needs and providing integrations (like with Visual Studio) that allow you to compile secure code without any extra effort. Compatible with Windows, Linux and macOS.
Advanced technology: The easy and powerful way
How Shield works
ByteHide Shield is an advanced and flexible obfuscation service, an automated way to protect the source code of applications in the same compilation process.
It is designed to integrate with Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 & 2022 with a single click and automate the security of your applications. No configurations or requirements are needed!
Shield processes your compiled application, allowing it to be integrated from anywhere and without requiring tools. It then analyzes, transforms, protects and re-compiles the application creating an accurately functioning but completely secure application.
How shield is configured
To configure the powerfull protections and security level, you only have to indicate it to Shield through its easy configuration, you will not have to modify or adapt your application in any case.
As Shield is an obfuscator as a service, it can be run in any environment and platform. You can download the NuGet package for free but the most effective option is to integrate it with its MSBuild task in the compilation process of your application. You .NET application will be protected directly, so you can deploy it to any server without extra DevOps steps.
Your application always up to date
As a cloud obfuscator in Dotnetsafer platform, you always have the latest and new updates, ensuring that your applications are protected with the latest technology. In addition, you derive the processing power in our infrastructure, keeping your application secure throughout the process as we do not store any data.
Business impact of code security automation with Shield
With Shield, the security and integrity of your code can be automated. Like a confuser, security settings and techniques are inherited between versions of your application ensuring that your software is always protected.
- Improve the security of your software, eliminate vulnerabilities in your C# code such as SQL injection and ensure that the security of your applications is indestructible in all versions.
- Reduces time spent protecting your applications. Integrates, manages and automates .NET obfuscation so you don't have to rely on tools and configurations.
- Reduces infrastructure costs associated with code protection, human costs for configuration and management and costs associated with cybersecurity breaches that can save up to 95%.